Getting started with UML Lab
- From Source Code to UML Creating a UML model from your existing source code is really easy with UML Lab. We call this Reverse Engineering. Find out just how easy it is in this tutorial.
- Modeling and Code Generation Modeling is a good way to design your software. And when it comes to implementing your design, UML Lab's integrated code generator will save you a lot of time - while keeping you fully agile. This short tutorial will s
- Create your own Templates & Code Styles Create your own templates and Code Styles with UML Lab. Profit from a flexible round-trip engineering that fits your individual needs. Get a better overview of your software projects and save valuable development time by customizing UML Lab.
- Advanced Modeling with UML Profiles With UML Profiles you can create your own domain-specific language (DSL). Profit from more concise models and a language that fits your domain. Agile modeling and programming with UML Lab’s Round-Trip-EngineeringNG.
- Task-focused modeling with UML Lab and Mylyn Mylyn keeps you focused on the resources that are most important for your current development task. This tutorial shows you how to profit from an even clearer view on your project when working with diagrams.
- Editing EMF models with UML Lab The Eclipse Modeling Framework allows developers to create their own models for software that relies on complex data structures. This tutorial explains how to create and edit EMF models with UML Lab's powerful diagram editor.